Not being the kind of person who sets long term plans, this is not an easy post to write. I am here, and I am going to give it one heck of a try though. Here are 10 things I want to accomplish this year.
- Work on my Blog – Everything can be made better and I would like this to be a place you want to come and spend a few minutes each day. So, tell me what you want to see more of, and what you want to see less of. I’m all ears…er, eyes…lol. If you aren’t comfortable leaving your comment in the comments, send me an email. You can find my contact info on the ‘Southern ‘PR’ Hospitality tab. I am seriously thinking about adding a giveaway linky under the Giveaways tab, and doing away with Monday Giveaways…please, let me know what you think about this idea.
- Clean out the storage room and the storage trailer – We have so much crap. When Hubby and I first moved in together we both got rid of a lot of things. Honestly though, we had both been in relationships that didn’t work out before. So, we also boxed alot of things up, just in case things didn’t work out – so we wouldn’t have to start completely from scratch. Then when we moved out here in the country, we boxed EVERYTHING up. Now, we’ve been together nine years, and moved for two years. It’s time to get rid of some of this clutter. We still have boxes we haven’t even unpacked. I think those things can go, so….
- Have a garage sale – We just need to get rid of the junk. I am ready to put price stickers on everything we own and just start over. That’s how tired I am of the clutter. I want to buy organizational shelving units and get this house in order. We don’t have much room as it is; mobile homes are not known for having alot of storage space. I think a garage sale might net me enough to redecorate and paint as well as invest in some of those organizational shelving units.
- Save some money – I have a couple of things I want to do next year, and they will all cost money that I do not have, and will not have if I don’t start saving. One of the blogging groups that I am a part of is having a big get together next year, and that is the number one thing I want to save money for.
- Paint & decorate the hall – I have the paint. I have the wall words. I have the pictures and the frames. I just need to get myself busy and paint the hall, put up the wall words, paint the frames, and hang them. My hall will be my family picture gallery.
- Organize the ‘office’ – I need a craft room. I need to get all the crap out of this room first. It will be small, but perfect for my ‘indoor’ projects. I just need it organized and a small table. I want a place I can finish up my chalkboards, and any other craft projects. A place I can keep things I need to finish without the kids putting their hands on them.
- Lose some weight – I have 40 lbs that I need to get off me. Any of you PR people out there with diet aids or foods that you need pitched, my contact info is on my ‘Southern ‘PR’ Hospitality’ tab. I am most eager to hear from you.
- Find a part time job – One that will allow me to be home when the boys are out of school. Ok, I know this one will not be an easy one to get done. I really don’t want to work in fast food, but since I only want a part time job and I am kind of picky about the hours I want to work, it may be the only thing I’ll find.
- Fix my Etsy Shop – I want to crochet more and find more to put in it. I want to advertise more so I can sell more pieces. I want to make money from it. I need to spend more time figuring out what sells and what people want.
- I want to make a difference – I want to do one thing that makes a difference in someone else’s life. I don’t know what this will be yet, but it is one of the things I want to accomplish this year.
Well, those are the major accomplishments I want to see done by the end of the year. If I can accomplish even half of them I will be happy, but I am going to shoot for the whole list. How about you, do you have anything you want to accomplish this year? Tell me about it! I’d love to hear from you!