Goals for Spring…
- Get the garden tilled under, and planted for Spring veggie crop. We always plant tomatoes, bell and jalapeno peppers, and cucumbers. Usually we plant one or two kinds of squash (crook-necked/straight-necked/zucchini) as well. I am hoping to get watermelon this year too.
- ‘Spring Cleaning’Done – Kitchen cabinets cleaned out and contents rearranged, storage cleaned out, shed cleaned out, barn cleaned out, closets cleaned out.
- Garage Sale to get rid of everything cleaned out from ‘Spring Cleaning’.
- Headliner in car adhered back to roof. Seats steam cleaned, and carpets cleaned.
- Things ready for Conroe Bird Fair. We try to get there every year. People bring their birds to sell. We will have plenty of quail for this year. We are going to sell them live, and frozen, since we have had a really good year with them this year. I will be pickling and canning quail eggs to sell too, soon because we have so many!