Why would anyone hate their lives so much that they would even think about typing that?
First of all, I do my best not to curse. Ok, no one is perfect, and I did curse for a huge part of my life. I still slip. It doesn’t mean I don’t try to keep myself straight. I know I would never use that term though.
I mean, I have problems like everyone else. I have a teenager and a preteen! LOL!
I think everyone should think about the good things in their lives and work to find the good things in their lives. The things that make you want to say “LML”!! (Love My Life!) You can turn anything around if you want! There is something good in everything!
Here are a few on my list …
- I have God in my life. He is my guide – my pilot – through my life. This makes it easier to find the good in the bad. It also means anything is possible.
- I have the best friends. If I need anything, I know it’s just a call, email, or FB post away.
- Growing up I always wanted to live on a farm. Guess what? I DO NOW!
- I have six children. YES! SIX! That means lots of grandkids though! I have 11, and one great grandson!
- My house is almost paid off! Less than a year to pay and it will be all MINE. *Sigh* Satisfaction!
- I married a mechanic, so if something goes wrong with my car, I don’t pay those crazy ‘per hour’ mechanic prices. (Psst… he’s a pretty good Hubby too!)
- I’m a blogger. LOL. Ok, I don’t reach millions of subscribers. But I DO reach hundreds! Oooo, that tickles me when I type it! I never in a million years thought I’d have anyone but family follow me here, but I do! Annnnnd, many that follow me have become friends! Ahh… friends. I’ve already mentioned them!
- I am relatively healthy. My family is healthy. There’s very little sickness ever happens at this farm! My boys rarely miss school!