Peanut Butter+Chocolate Chip+Gluten-Free
I have a wonderful friend at the church we attend. She is such a wonderful, loving soul. She has many allergies however, and I always feel bad at our pot luck lunches. Her plate is so empty, and she often just grabs take-out and comes back to the church. Because of this, I’ve been hunting gluten-free recipes I can take for her to enjoy! When I found these amazing ‘Daddy Cookies’, I knew they fit the bill to a T! They are gluten and grain free. The ingredients are natural and amazing.
Don’t they look absolutely delish?! I found the recipe on allrecipes.com. It’s my ‘go-to’ website to find new recipes. They are called ‘Daddy Cookies’ because that’s what the author’s children named them. Their Daddy developed the recipe!
- 1 16oz jar natural peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 Cup miniature chocolate chips
- ⅓ Cup honey (you may substitute ½ cup raw sugar)
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour (I use Pereg Coconut Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and drop by heaping tablespoon onto baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn baking sheet and continue baking until edges are crisp (about 3 minutes).
Pereg sent me six of their seven wonderful flours to try, so watch for more recipes using Pereg Flours. They are a family owned company (since 1906) and carries many natural products. I’m really eager to try their quinoa pasta! You can find the flours, and all of Pereg’s other, wonderful products on the Pereg website. You can also follow Pereg on their Social Media –
Do you know someone who has really bad food allergies?
Come link your recipes up on the linky below! I will read, comment on, and tweet every one of them!